HIIT styled workouts are generally best with total body exercises. This allows one to exponentially burn calories, and makes getting fit efficient and effective. Plus, total body workouts always have the added benefit of being core specific.
There’s no better way to train with HIIT (high intensity interval training) than with Workout Anywhere’s home and travel workouts. Take on the video below to find out how to work out anywhere, anytime.
1. *Always complete the warm-up before starting the workout.
- Intermediate: 3 Rounds
Advanced: 4-5 Rounds
1. Single Leg Hip Bridge or Double Leg Hip Bridge (15x)
2. Chair Dips (15x)
3. Squat with Alternating Leg Kick or Chair Squat with Knee Bend (20x total)
4. Sit-Ups with Medicine Ball or Crunches (20x)
5. Plank with Side Toe Taps or Plank from knees (10x/side)
6. Pull-Ups or Australian Pull-Ups (15x)