Welcome back RundleFit Nation! Here is a quick recap of the “Thirty Thursday Fitness Challenge” series in case you missed some of our fitness challenge ideas. So far, our Thursday Fitness concept has delivered much more than just a 30 day fitness challenge. Every week, Thirty Thursday has given a new exercise or fitness challenge consisting of the magic number 30. To see where we started, visit the last post in the “Thirty Thursday Fitness Challenge” category. From there, here’s the latest challenges:
- February 7, 2013 offered a simple introductory exercise. The fitness challenge of the day was 30 air squats or 30 squat jumps for time. Then, post your score. This was a body weight only exercise that could be performed during or after one’s workout.
- February 14, 2013, the “Thirty Thursday Fitness Challenge” was everyone’s favorite upper body/ body weight exercise. This consisted of 30 pull-ups or 30 Australian Pull-Ups for time. As usual, we love it when people post their scores. Please do.
- February 21, 2013 the “Thirty Thursday Fitness Challenge” was 30 hops or squats for time. Jump up on a box thirty times or squat thirty times. Whatever is suitable for one’s fitness level.
- February 28, 2013 The “Thirty Thursday Fitness Challenge,” are Step Ups. Either on a box, stairs, or bench. 30 repetitions. Enjoy and let us know how you did.
- Your March 7, 2013 “Thirty Thursday Fitness Challenge” is… intervals. Whether at home, gym or outside, pick an aerobic activity and go for 30 seconds fast, and 30 seconds slow, 30 times.
These are our current “Thirty Thursday Fitness Challenges.” We are an all-inclusive fitness site who prides itself on being able to adjust any exercise or workout to suit the needs of all ability levels. One will even find variations within our member’s section for beginner home workouts. If any of the challenges or variations are not sufficient, please ask or comment below. We would love to provide a variation for any fitness goal.
Tune in next Thursday, as well as the other days of the week to find out each day’s themed event.