If you’re looking for ultimate high protein, party snack/meal then look no further than our Sweet and Spicy Chicken or Turkey Skewers.
For starters, you’ll need a great low calorie, sugar free “Paleo” BBQ sauce and Sriracha. You can find them here:
Chicken and Turkey Recipe Details
- YIELD: 4
- PREP TIME: 10 minutes
- COOK TIME: 16 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless turkey or chicken breasts
- 1 cup bbq sauce and 2 tbsp of Sriracha (stirred together in a bowl)
- Pam or Olive Oil
- Whatever veggies you prefer
- To begin, Soak 8 wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes. Then, preheat the grill to medium heat. (Between 300-350 degrees F.)
- Cut the chicken or turkey breasts into 3/4 inch bite-sized pieces. Alternate threading the chicken or turkey evenly on the skewer. Then, sprinkle the chicken or turkey skewers with salt and pepper.
- Grill the chicken skewers for 4 minutes per side. Then brush the skewers with the bbq/hot sauce and grill another 3-4 minutes per side, until the edges are crisp, but not burned. Serve warm.