Nothing beats a delicious summer salad on a hot day. Especially Jessica’s Strawberry Chicken Salad. With fresh picked Strawberries, this salad is full of delicious and nutritious nutrients for your clean eating lifestyle.
Let’s get started!
- 1 bag of mixed spinach greens
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 C dried cranberries
- 2 pounds of strawberries
- 1/2 tsp of pepper, salt, paprika, cumin
- 1 tsp of Mrs. Table Blend
- 1/2 C lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 C feta cheese
- 1 packet of Truvia
- Mix all the spices together
- Rub olive oil and spices on chicken breasts, then grill until cooked
- Slice strawberries and use 1 pound of strawberries for salad and the other for dressing
- Blend remaining strawberries with packet of Truvia, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
- Lay cooked chicken breasts on a bed of spinach & sliced strawberries. Use the strawberry dressing as needed.
Time to eat Strawberry Chicken Salad!
That’s it. If you like this recipe, let us hear it in the comments below! Happy cooking!