Oatmeal bars are the perfect on the go breakfast your whole family will enjoy! They are quick, easy, taste amazing and made with all natural ingredients.
- 3.5 Cups Quick Oats or Old fashioned
- 1 Cup Applesauce
- 1/3 Cup Honey
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil (heat before mixing in)
- 1/3 Cup Cranberries
- 2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl (melt the coconut oil before mixing it in).
- Grease a 9x9 baking pan with coconut oil. Press the oatmeal mix into the pan firmly.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Cut into 16 squares.
- Serving size= one square and 101 calories.