Mediterranean Pizza is a delicious, healthier pizza the whole family will enjoy. This pizza is full of whole food ingredients and a great way to satisfy a craving.
- Thin pizza crust
- 10 oz. hummus
- 1/4 chopped red onion
- handful of chopped mushrooms
- 1-Cup chopped artichoke hearts
- 1 oz sliced black olives
- 1 handful of chopped raw spinach
- 1-2 Cups chopped cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 handful feta cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spread hummus over pizza and place onion, mushrooms, artichoke hearts, and olives on pizza.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Top cooked pizza with tomatoes, spinach and feta cheese. Enjoy!
What do think?
If you like this Mediterranean Pizza and plan on eating it tonight, let us hear it in the comments below.