Jessica’s Cleaner, Leaner Kitchen is back with the ultimate family friendly meal. This stir fry is low carb, low calorie, but full of taste and nutrients. Watch and read on to find out how simple this low-carb, low-calorie, and high-protein meal is to make and serve for the whole family. Even the kids will love it!
See Coach Jessica Make Her Famous Stir Fry On The News!
See The Original Version:
- 1 to 2 bags of Broccoli Slaw
- Pam Spray
- Mushrooms (3 chopped baby bella mushrooms)
- Onions (chopped)
- Grilled chicken breasts ((pre-cooked) 3-4 oz/per person (men may want 6-8 oz))
- Bragg Liquid Amino (soy sauce alternative)
- Sriracha (optional)
- Spray Pam Spray on frying pan.
- Dump bag of broccoli slaw on pan along with chopped mushrooms and onions.
- Then add chicken or fish on top of the veggies.
- Lightly douse stir fry with Bragg Liquid Aminos and Sriracha.
- Stir around evenly and place a plate over the pan.
- Allow to simmer for five minutes.
- Stir some more and serve.
For the best craving busting recipes, meal plans and Workout Anywhere’s exclusive 7 Day Detox join Jessica and Justin Rundle’s healthy lifestyle program. We provide fitness and nutrition training for all fitness levels and for anyone, anywhere. Whether one is just starting a fitness program, or one is an advanced athlete, our program are suitable for all levels.
Please share, comment or post below on how your healthy stir fry recipe turned out. We would love to hear feedback.
Cheers to the new, healthier you!