Hi Jeff & Mark!
It’s Workout Anywhere Wednesday and today’s another solid upper body strength, circuit and core training session.
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<< (learn to love this warm-up. It’s a game changer)
2) Strength Phase (15 min): 4 sets of 12
- DB Chest Press
- Australian Pull-Ups (one static (pause for as long as you can when you pull your chest up to the bar) at then end of each set
- Band Pull-Aparts
3) Metabolic Circuit ( 16 Min AMRAP):
Complete as many rounds as possible in 16 minutes.
Your score is how many rounds completed in 16 minutes.
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!