The following is an interview from a site called “Help A Reporter Out.” This info seems to be a frequently asked question, especially once Spring Hits. We hope this helps with anyone’s get fit for summer quick needs.
How to lose weight quickly, before bikini season!
Welcome back RundleFit nation. An interesting topic arose as my wife and I were asked the age old question, “How to lose weight before beach season?” Here’s our response:
My name is Justin Rundle and my wife is Jessica Rundle, and we are personal trainers, strength coaches and nutritionists and the founders of Workout Anywhere. We would love to contribute to your query.
For those looking for fool proof, last-minute weight loss tips before bikini season, try drinking more water, avoid dairy, avoid wheat and to give total body workouts a try. Here’s why:
- Most Americans are not thoroughly hydrated on a daily basis. With the consumption of sodas, coffee, tea and alcohol, water is usually sidelined. Unless one is properly replacing these beverages with water and then some, the human body cannot metabolize body fat efficiently. For the liver to metabolize fat, one must be adequately hydrated. This also corresponds to muscles and just about every other physiological function working optimally.
- Have you heard about the documentary, “Forks Over Knives?” If not, you should check it out. This along with a number of other recent nutrition documentaries give evidence to the claim that dairy is not only toxic, but humans are not designed to ingest it. This toxic effect creates inflammation in the body, which in turn gives metabolizing body fat a back seat.
- The term “Wheat Belly” is being more commonly used with the rise of gluten intolerances. Most wheat products have been genetically modified, creating a new amino acid that clings to body fat (Especially around one’s midsection). This includes whole wheat.
- Instead of wheat and dairy, substitute true fat burning foods into your diet. Complex carbohydrates such as yams, sweet potatoes, quinoa, raw vegetables and fruit (in moderation) are more likely to supply a high level of nutrients while revving up one’s metabolism. For dairy, use lean meats, quinoa, sprout proteins, almond milk and coconut milk for good protein and milk substitutions. Not only are you burning fat with these foods, you are providing your body with whole foods that are perfect for overall health.
- The fastest workout programs for burning pure body fat are those adopting High Intensity Interval Training workouts, also known as metabolic conditioning. The best versions of this method are the anaerobic, total body workouts. In as little as 15 minutes, one can incinerate body fat, promote lean muscle growth and chiseled that six-pack. This is my wife and my specialty and we have designed an affordable “Recession Proof” membership site around this.
Thank you for the opportunity to share. I hope this answers your query.
Fitness Professional | Strength Coach | Nutritionist
I hope the information provided is helpful towards anyone struggling with weight/fat loss or fitness goals. If you have any questions, feel free to ask away. Ideally, one should try to lose weight in a consistent and gradual manner, but for those wishing to lose weight quickly before bikini season, this should work.