In following up with our hotel room workout and travel workout video series, it’s time to post a couple more routines from our May family vacation.
We left our home base of Spokane, Washington (in the beautiful Pacific Northwest) and visited Laguna Beach in Orange County, Southern California. We stayed very active, with swimming, hiking, walking just about everywhere and chasing William around, but needed to get our strength training in.
Thanks to our Workout Anywhere training, we avoided gyms, and worked out in our hotel room. We primarily used our own bodyweight, surroundings and luggage to feel the burn anywhere style.
No gym, no problem!
The first routine, was an upper body hotel room workout. This routine is a lower body specific hotel room workout. Just watch the video and follow the workout details below to get started.
Hotel Room Lower Body Workout Details
Be sure to warm-up first with our dynamic warm-up found here….
Travel / Hotel Room Workout Details:
1) Warm-Up to a sweat using our Dynamic Warm-Up
2) Then repeat 3 sets of the following (1 minute of rest in-between sets)
– Single Leg Sit, Stand and Hop (10 per leg)
– Hip Bridges and Baby Hip Bridges (3 sets of 20)
– Squats or Jump Squats ( 3 sets of 15)
3) Run and find a box or set of stairs (50 “Anywhere” Box Jumps or Step Ups)
Feedback? Let us hear it below…
Thanks for tuning in! Let us know what you think about this workout in the comments below! Feel free to share this post with your friends.