Who is ready for the ultimate, bodyweight HIIT workout? No gym or equipment required, but results are immanent. Be sure to go through the HIIT workout details below and feel free to comment on your results below.
In addition, share this routine with your friends and family to give the gift of the best fitness anywhere!
Step 1: Warm-Up
Step 2: The HIIT Workout (15-20 Minute AMRAP):
*No equipment needed
Intermediate: 15 Minutes (As Many Rounds As Possible)
Advanced: 20 Minutes (As Many Rounds As Possible)
- 1) Side to Side Push-Ups (beginners can use knees) (10 reps)
- 2) Chair Squats (B), Squats (I) or Squat Jumps (A)
- 3) Bicycle Crunch (20 reps)
- 4) Marching (B) or Running High Knees (A)
Don’t forget to post your score in the comments below.
Step 3: Fitness Challenge:
Complete Exercises For Time:
- 30 Alternating Lunges
- 30 Dips from a chair or bench
- 30 Hip Bridges
- 30 Sit-Ups