Good Fit Friday!
Today’s workout is a special way to end the week and burn some extra calories before the Gonzaga game!
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (Off):
3) Metabolic Circuit (complete 50 reps of all. If you’re feeling sore, go with 25 reps):
- Start Run or walk .5 mile
- Wall Ball Shots
- Sit to Stand or Step Ups (per leg)
- High Knees
- Australian Pull-Ups
- Burpees or Mt. Climbers (100 reps)
- End Run or walk .5 mile
Your score is your finishing time (please practice perfect form on every exercise).
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today! Stay tuned for tomorrow’s Workout Anywhere of The Day!