Most people love steak! Unless you’re a Vegan or Vegetarian, this steak salad is for you and fits our clean eating philosophy! Read on to learn how to make this delicious steak salad recipe and feel free to ask us in our member’s area on how and when to apply this recipe into your fat burning meal plans!
- You’re preferred cut of grass fed beef
- A1 Sauce
- Small handful of cashews
- Organic spinach or mixed greens
- Feta cheese crumbles
- Half onion (chopped)
- 1 Tomato (sliced)
- Newmans Light Vinaigrette or Boathouse Light Ranch
- Marinate steak for 2 hours in A1
- Place steak and marinade in pan
- Cover with tin foil and broil for 15-25 minutes.
- Slice steak up
- Mix steak with salad. (Mixed greens or spinach with sliced onions, tomatoes, feta cheese and some cashews topped with Boathouse light ranch.)