Hi Jeff & Mark!
Are you two ready for week 3? Details are below. Don’t forget to leave some feedback in the comment bubble for coaching pointers. 🙂
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<< (learn to love this warm-up. It’s a game changer)
2) Strength Phase (15 min): 4 sets of 8 of light to moderate weight (practice good form and body control for each movement).
- Goblet Squats (heavier by 5-10 pounds compared to last week)
- Monster Walks
- Walking Lunges (hold weight like the Goblet Squat)
- Exercise Ball Hamstring Curls
3) Metabolic Circuit ( 20 Min AMRAP):
Complete as many rounds as possible of the following in 20 minutes:
- 5 Pull-Ups or Australian Pull-Ups
- 10 Wall Balls
- 15 Bodyweight Squats
- 20 Step Ups
- 200 M Lap or Run
Your score is how many rounds completed in 20 minutes.
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today! In order to receive coaching pointers, please post in the comments section below. Please include times and weights used. Plus your overall feedback.
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s lesson!