Hi Jeff & Mark!
Are you two ready for a new week of training? I’m sure you both saw improvement in your Baseline Test score, so now it’s time to keep progressing.
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): >>Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (15 min): 4 sets of 12 with good form and heavier than when you two started.
- Goblet Squats or Back Squats
- Monster Walks
- Walking Lunges (hold weight like the Goblet Squat)
- Cart Drill or Ball Hamstring Curl
3) Metabolic Circuit ( 20 Min AMRAP):
Complete as many rounds as possible of the following in 20 minutes:
- 5 Pull-Ups or Australian Pull-Ups
- 10 Push-Ups
- 15 Bodyweight Squats
- 400M Run or 200M Row
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
If you want feedback please include times and weights used.
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s lesson!