Workout Anywhere Wednesday is back for 2017! Check out the details below and let me know if you have any questions.
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Test:
- How many Concentrated Push-Ups (keep your elbows close to your body, and lower your body for 2 seconds, pause, then back up for two seconds. 2-1-2 tempo)
- Australian Pull-Ups (Max hold with your chest to the bar, or through suspension trainer for as long as possible)
3) Metabolic Circuit: Complete all reps in order (Chipper):
- Renegade Rows x20
- Step Ups (total) x40
- Star Jacks (x60)
- Wall Balls (x80)
- Toe Touch Crunches (x100)
4) Four Core: 4 Minute Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4-6 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through. Three if you’re feeling dangerous
Don’t forget to post! We would love to hear your feedback.