Hi Jeff & Mark!
It’s time to kick the week off right and give put those legs, core and conditioning to work with mini circuits.
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (15 min): 3 sets of 8 of heavier weight than last week
- Box Squats (Find a sturdy, 20″ box to sit back on for every rep. You’ll have to really push through the heels to squat back up. Keep the weight light here to get used to the exercise)
- Monster Walks
- Exercise Ball Hamstring Curls
- Resisted Sidewalks
3) Metabolic Circuit ( Rounds For Time):
Go through each couplet circuit as quickly as possible, with good form (3×12)
- K.B.S (Kettlebell Swings)
- (Repeat until this circuit is finished. Then move to the next circuit)
4) Four Core (5 min): Trifecta Core Routine
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today! In order to receive coaching pointers, please post in the comments section below. Please include times and weights used. Plus your overall feedback.
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s lesson!