It’s time to kick the week off right and give put those legs, core and conditioning to work with mini circuits.
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (15 min): 3 sets of 10 (with a light to moderate weight)
- Goblet Squats (Try holding two Kettlebells or Dumbbells if you’ve been doing this a while)
- Monster Walks
- Exercise Ball Hamstring Curls or Cart Drill
3) Metabolic Circuit ( Rounds For Time):
Go through each couplet circuit as quickly as possible, with good form (3 sets of 12 of each)
- Side Shuffle
- Renegade Rows
- (Repeat until this circuit is finished. Then move to the next circuit)
4) Core (3 min): Work on the core plank until you reach 3 minutes
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today! In order to receive coaching pointers, please post in the comments section below. Please include times and weights used. Plus your overall feedback.
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s lesson!