Cinnamon Maple Rawnola recipe is quick, simple and healthy, with a few whole food ingredients you can make your own rawnola. The kids will love it too. My son William thought it was cookie pieces! 🙂
You will need a high speed blender or food processor to make this recipe.
- 2 Cups pitted dates
- 2 Cups coconut flakes
- 2 Cups rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2-3 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- If using a high speed blender you will need to pulse blend in a couple steps versus one if you have a food processor.
- Place 1 Cup pitted dates first in blender
- Place 1 Cup coconut flakes in blender next
- Place rolled oats in blender next
- Cinnamon last (you will be using the maple syrup after the mix is on the cookie sheet)
- Pulse blend these ingredients
- Layout on cookie sheet (I placed tinfoil over my cookie sheet)
- Repeat above steps in blender
- If using a food processor put all 2 cups in at a time
- After you have your rawnola laid out on cookie sheet pour and mix around the maple syrup
- Place in oven for 10 minutes
- Let cool and put in glass jars for storage in your refrigerator
- Enjoy on top of banana nice cream, smoothie bowls, with cut up fruit, or just plain
Be careful to only have a handful of granola at a time because it is a high calorie snack. Let us know what you think of this cinnamon maple rawnola recipe!